Spread the cost of your private dental care.
Whether it’s for your regular check-up, six monthly hygiene appointment, a filling or something more involved, the cost of dental treatment can be a real worry.
Adam Toft offers Denplan Care and Denplan Essentials.
Denplan Care helps you pay for all your routine preventive and restorative dental care, such as check-ups, x-rays and hygienist visits. If you need a denture, crown or bridge you only need to pay the laboratory fee, which can save you a significant amount of money.
Denplan Essentials is tailored to fit your needs. Your dentist will decide the number of check-ups, hygiene visits and dental x-rays you’re likely to need on an annual basis. It also entitles you to 10% discount on our private fees for all routine restorative treatment.
Both plans include optional worldwide dental emergency and injury insurance cover. If you choose not to take out this optional insurance the monthly fee is reduced by 60p
What is Denplan Care?
- Your dentist will assess your dental health and agree a programme of preventive dental care with you. Any outstanding treatment required is usually carried out before your Denplan Care contract begins.
- Your dentist then lets you know the monthly fee for your ongoing dental care and treatment. Please note that a registration fee is payable. This is a one off charge, equivalent to one month’s fee.
- Your payment is collected by Denplan on a monthly basis by Direct Debit.
- Denplan Care is a contract between you and your dentist that allows ongoing preventive dental care as well as any restorative treatment provided by your dentist.
- Denplan Care includes Supplementary Insurance to provide cover towards the cost of dental injury or dental emergency.
Plans can be put in place for adults and children of any age. A parent can set up a plan for their children, whether or not they are a plan member.
To find out more visit www.denplan.co.uk or call us today on 01246 274 852.